Maynard , MA 01754
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a highly productive, growth-oriented Senior Developer who will work closely with the Product Management team and our overseas Development team to help bring new SaaS products and features to life. The responsibilities of Senior Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software. To be successful as a Senior Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills. This is a key role on ClearGovs product development team - one we consider critical for our future success.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Skilled full-stack developer with 3-5+ years of experience
- Understanding of Node.JS + MySQL back-end development
- AngularJS+Angular front-end development
- Experience with charting frameworks and data visualization is a plus
- Understanding of microservices concept
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, GSD approach to the day-to-day.
- A willingness to innovate whenever and however necessary to get important things done.
- A commitment to helping build a positive company culture.
Critical Front-End Skills:
- AngularJS + Angular 10
Critical Back-End Skills:
Critical Environment Skills:
- Amazon S3
The Ideal ClearGov Candidate:
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a zeal to win
- Amazing oral and written skills; Proven ability to communicate to different personas effectively
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Hands-on problem solver that enjoys cracking difficult nuts
- Quick study able to pick up and apply new concepts in a hurry
- Track record of achievement
- Enjoys working on and helping to build outstanding teams
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit and gets stuff done
- A sense of humor and doesnt take him/herself too seriousl
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Onsite free gym access (COVID19 has paused this benefit)
- Need time - take time unlimited vacation policy
- John Hancock 401K Plan