Fort Lee , NJ 07024
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were looking for an Senior Designer to add to Vocals growing in-house creative team. The Senior Designer leads the ideation, execution and design of best-in-class content for Vocals portfolio of niche communities and brand clients. The Senior Designer is an abstract thinker with endless ideas and positivity. They are solution-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment and believe that for every problem, there is a creative solution.
Vocal is a platform for supporting, discovering and rewarding a new generation of content creators and brands. With 32+ topic-based community sites and counting powered by Vocal, the network comprises both user-generated stories and branded content via Vocal for Brands. Vocal is owned and operated by Jerrick Media.
What youll do:
- Direct day to day creative operations within the Vocal Agency
- Generate concepts for Vocals content as well as branded campaign assets for editorial, video, photo, social and experimental content.
- Deliver first-class execution and ensure that all content developed aligns with Vocals principles of quality and style as well as clients content strategy and creative guidelines.
- Develop and execute a structure to carry out strategic creative projects and disseminate process knowledge throughout the creative team.
- Oversee project workflow from brief through content production to final delivery.
- Collaborate and work closely alongside our sales, editorial, brand strategy and business intelligence teams to optimize brand campaigns and other commissioned creative projects.
- Review and approve all creative output; continuously evaluate and refine best practices to improve upon the work your team delivers.
- Ensure projects are delivered to specification and within designated time frames.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience in leading, mentoring and drawing out creative ideas from their team.
- Is a dynamic presenter and storyteller, and can articulate ideas clearly and compellingly to our brand partners.
- Can pinpoint each clients unique set of challenges and objectives to design an effective brand experience; is able to seamlessly incorporate a brands identity into Vocals own brand and aesthetic across all creative projects and endeavors.
- Has a contact list of high-quality, external creative talent (from photographers to stylists, filmmakers, product designers and more) and the ability to establish and nurture fruitful professional relationships with external teams.
- Can oversee multiple brand campaigns simultaneously, while maintaining creative consistency and cohesiveness throughout.
- Understands and utilizes Vocals brand and business vision to maximize value for brand clients and Vocals network of creators.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising, branded content collaborations, publishing and content marketing.
- Passion for content and a proven track record of impacting brand awareness and success through creative concepts.
- Experience acting in a client facing role.
- Deep understanding of branded content strategy and the ability to ideate concepts that compliment brand strategies and briefs.
- Ability to direct and activate top-notch creative talent.
- Experience in Keynote, Adobe CC, and Sketch.
- Experience with social platforms and audience engagement tactics; familiarity with channel specific strategy from a creative perspective.
- Technologically fluent with an aptitude for design thinking.