Senior Design Verification Engineer
Burlingame , CA 94010
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position you will be a core member of our hardware team, reporting to the CTO and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people youll want to spend time with.
- Key member of our Design Verification team, you will verify the design and implementation of Quadric's edge processor.
- Verification of the Quadric processor, architecture, golden models and micro-architecture using advanced verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and pre and post silicon verification teams.
- Develop test plans and implement them (in C++) for several unit level blocks.
- Develop and maintain test benches.
- At least 5 years experience in UVM based design verification for CPU or GPUs.
- Deep understanding of leading verification methodologies for CPU or GPU designs.
- Expertise in C++, Python.
- Experience with random stimulus as well as functional coverage.
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide catered lunches, commuter benefits & solid choice of healthcare plans
- Provide a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the worlds first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrows technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.