Senior Department Of Defense Information Network Analyst
Dahlgren , VA 22448
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Performs analysis on construction and diagnostics of computer networks and DoD communications assets, computer network exploitation, research, digital forensic analysis, report generation, mentoring, and recommendation of new analysis support technologies using customer resource tools and databases. Perform in a dynamic environment with the ability to influence end user efficiency and productivity. This position will perform various analyses of computers and networks to determine cybersecurity vulnerabilities using threat analysis tools. Provides written and oral assessments regarding vulnerability analysis. Assists in the development of new tools, and modifications of existing tools. Some remote work and schedule is flexible. May require travel local to the NCR. Former military personnel that have served in the communications/IT field is preferred.Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Sec +, DoD IT Security Certificate
- Eight (8) years of DoD IT network and telecommunications experience and in-depth understanding of the ISO model. Specialized experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Analysis of commercial and military communications assets and networks.
- Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) analysis and assessment methodology.
- Engineering and design of communications components and networks including fiber, cable, and wireless transmission systems.
- Application and System Analysis to include dependencies on other systems for receipt of information, networks for transport, and other infrastructures.
- Modeling of transport and network systems.
- Manipulating and analyzing various data and tool sets to conduct various analyses in support of Cybersecurity Assurance.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum of 12 years experience including: three (3) years demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and network analysis; four (4) years demonstrated experience with threat analysis software utilization; four (4) years demonstrated experience with TC/IP fundamentals, Windows operating systems and supporting Office applications; two (2) years experience with application servers and containers; and six (6) years experience in programming and analysis with requirements of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government. Demonstrated real-world incident management/incident response experience.
- CCNP or similar advanced-level certificate
If you are interested in getting more information about this opportunity, please contact Irina Rozenbergirozenberg@arielpartners.com
at your earliest convenience.At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges were on their short list. Were looking for team members who share our values of:Integrityto do the right thing even when it hurts;Commitmentto the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners;Courageto take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit ofExcellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.