Longeviti LLC is searching for a Senior Data Engineer. Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.Longeviti seeks a Senior Data Engineer to provide mission support to the Secretary of the Air Force (SAF) Concepts, Development, and Management Office (CDM), Analytical and Technical Services.SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Musthave an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design, implement, and manage databases and data delivery systems and transform them into insights, analysis, and reporting.
Create structure and value out of complex and ambiguous technical challenges with little guidance.
Work with structured and unstructured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Experience with NiFi and Elasticsearch required NIFI EXPERTISE IS ESSENTIAL
Experience with deployment of data engineer capabilities, including data provenance, data extraction and transformation, data triage, or machine learning or data science integration using DevOps
Experience with web-scraping and other ETL techniques
Knowledge of FMV and WAMI streams and file formats
Ability to quickly modify and manipulate FMV and WAMI data based on user requirements
Ability to design and customize data pipelines using tools, including NiFi
Ability to structure and manage 1+ PB data sets
Ten (10) years related work experience
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
VIEW JOBS8/7/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-05T00:00Position Purpose:
Execute streaming best practices and proper stream architecture
Design, develop and maintain real-time processing applications
Design, develop and maintain real-time data pipelines
Develop tooling to monitor core infrastructure health. Perform system upgrades. Implement CI/CD and logging
Analyze new streaming technologies from proof of concept to implementation
Implement automation and self-service tools to streamline interaction with shared service infrastructure
This position will provide the Health Plan Systems with a platform for real-time stream processing by performing application and production support to help ensure the availability of streaming services and the continuous flow of data.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent experience. Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred. 3 years of experience in Computer Engineering, Software Development, System Administration, Linux Administration, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering. Experience with following programs/platforms is preferred: Streaming Frameworks - Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Kafka K-Streams, Apache Samza, Apache Flink, Apache Apex, Apache Nifi and Apache Pulsar; Storage Technologies - MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop, DocumentDB, SQL Server, Volt DB, Apache Ignite, CockroachDB, Amazon Aurora and Redis; Linux - RedHat; Continuous Integration and Deployment - CloudBees, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, Puppet and Chef.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VIEW JOBS8/7/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-05T00:00Senior Data Science Architect
Senior Data Science Architect
CCG Analytics is looking for a Senior Data Science Architect to spearhead consulting engagements for our clients delivering data science, AI, and predictive analytics for our clients. As a Senior Data Science Architect with CCG, you will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of activities like leading consulting projects through the planning, analysis, modeling, and deployment of statistical and machine learning models; engaging in sales support activities with prospects as well as existing clients; educating our clients on data science concepts and use cases; and mentoring and developing other data scientists.
Consider joining the ranks of talented and passionate CCGers who are inspired to deliver innovative solutions that bring a lasting impact to our clients and the community. It's a rewarding opportunity to engage in a "work hard, play hard" culture with a company that has been recognized year over year as one of Florida's Best Places to Work.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Strong business and consulting acumen. The Senior Data Science Architect must carry out a wide range of activities including sales support, delivery ownership and client stakeholder management for project-based consulting work, and managing/mentoring other data science resources
* Experience applying statistics to business contexts. A strong candidate will have previously delivered a wide range of statistical applications covering use cases like business forecasting with autoregressive techniques, customer segmentation with clustering techniques, etc.
* Ability to communicate highly-complex statistical or technical concepts to executives and stakeholders in simple terms
* Ability to build machine learning applications for both supervised and unsupervised learning use cases
* Mastery of at least one of the following Advanced Analytics toolsets: Python, Azure Machine Learning, Databricks, Spark. Proficiency in two or more is preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Statistics, CIS, or Analytics
* Minimum of 7 years delivering consulting or project-based work
* Minimum of 5 years applying advanced analytics techniques in a business setting
* Strong mathematical skills, including linear algebra and differential equations
* Mastery of advanced SQL concepts
* Background in Statistics and/or Economics
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Master's Degree in Computational Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, CIS, Artificial Intelligence
* Deep domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Retail, Health Care, Education Administration, Industrial Goods, Financial Services, Marketing, Professional Services, Telco, Food Service
* Familiarity with various neural network architectures and the common use cases to which they apply
* Exceptional compensation and benefits
* World-class collaborative office space
* Opportunities for client travel and flexible work arrangements
* Company-sponsored trips and events
* Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
Must be able to work in the USA without CCG or Client sponsorship
Convergence Consulting GroupTampaFL
VIEW JOBS8/7/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-05T00:00The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Workday Foundation Data Model (FDM) for our Worday Consulting practice.
* Lead Finance transformation engagements involving strategy, operating model design and implementation support utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Decision Support technologies to enable transformation of business processes, the finance operating model, technology, security and data
* Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
* Lead the day-to-day delivery of technology enabled finance transformation engagements for various clients, including finance process and operating model design, package design, implementation support and deployment
* Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
* Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
* A minimum of three years of experience in the healthcare industry in the areas of financial accounting, finance operations, and/or financial planning & analysis
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
* Experience with Workday and certification is a plus
* Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
* Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
* Travel may be up to 80-100%
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.