Senior Data Analyst
Culver City , CA 90232
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Enervee is looking for an experienced data analyst to translate web engagement, digital marketing, e-commerce, and energy efficiency data into actionable dashboards and insights (using Looker) for our internal and external customers. You will be responsible for connecting with key stakeholders across business and technical teams to deliver Enervees customer behavior and energy savings insights via setup of an automated, intuitive and scalable data analytics and business intelligence platform. Most importantly, youll see your work have an immediate and tangible impact every day in a dynamic, fast-paced and growing company.
What you'll do:
- Optimize Enervees data warehouse to work most effectively and efficiently with Looker and other data analytics tools such as Redash.
- Define the data structures and Looker models/views to ensure our internal stakeholders can create their own reports.
- Configure and maintain our customer facing dashboards (utilizing Looker) and ensure they deliver on the goals and values our clients have defined.
- Act as a liaison between our customer success team and our product team to ensure our customer success team fully understands and can communicate to our customers the data that drives the reports and dashboards.
- As our product team roles out new features, define the metrics we should track, configure those metrics/reports, and help product track against their goals/objectives.
- Enable our product team to make data driven decisions instead of opinion based decisions.
- Look for new ways for our product team to improve our user experience by analyzing existing data and by creating new metrics you feel may benefit us by tracking.
- Own the quality of our analytics data. Ensure systems are configured correctly and that the data we receive makes sense. If data we collect doesn't make sense, be responsible for bringing up the data discrepancies and seeing things through until it's been resolved.
- 5+ years of experience working in the SaaS and Data Analytics space
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience working with Looker and other similar business intelligence software and big data analytics platform
- A passion for exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Expert level knowledge of SQL (we utilize PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift as our primary databases)
- Experience with MacOS (you'll get a 15" MacBook Pro)
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment (fast paced and business goals changing quickly).
- The chance to jump into the trenches with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work, planet and virtually all of its inhabitants
- Very fine coffee, nutritious and utterly delicious snacks, catered lunches, and an awesome work environment.
- Truly competitive benefits and stock options in a fast growing start-up