Senior Cybersecurity Technical Program Manager
Morrisville , NC 27560
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
phia LLC is seeking a highly skilled Senior Cybersecurity Technical Program Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals supporting a Threat Intelligence/Endpoint Protection Team. This position will be located in Morrisville, NC.
- Lead, manage, and grow a developing business portfolio, including current and new business.
- Lead civilian Cybersecurity threat intelligence projects involving strategy, implementation, support, and technology optimization for IT operations, business processes, business resiliency, security, and data integrity.
- Collaborate with executive management and market leadership to contribute to significant business winning activity, including client delivery and engaging with government clients and industry partners to grow business.
- Provide guidance and advice to civilian agency CISOs on Cybersecurity operations, risk management, architecture, and governance.
- Own and execute program transition activities. Develop and maintain internal and external relationships critical to supporting FED Cybersecurity activities.
- Manage / plan work for multiple teams:
- Drive weekly sprints; define quarterly/annual goals
- Define and develop metrics to measure key indicators including value, efficiency and effectiveness
- Track and report on the efforts of up to 20 project teams or technology functions
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on Cyber Security initiatives
- Make recommendations of staffing and quality improvement initiatives
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Experience transitioning projects/services into on-going operational modes.
- Resource should have significant experience managing technical programs (ideally Cybersecurity) which cover 12 or more projects / functions in a large IT enterprise.
- Exceptional communications, both oral and written
- Develop and present program status / metrics to senior USPS management
- Ability to positively influence peer organization and key stakeholders
- Technical background and experience with boundary and end-point protection services such as intrusion prevention (network and host based), Firewalls, Anti-virus, email security, and Web application security
- Experience with managing crisis situations, including gaining commitment from and coordinating the response activities of crossfunctional response teams
- Experience with security operations and enterprise risk management and Profit and Loss (P&L) management and portfoliolevel management
- Knowledge of security technologies, including leading teams that maintain compliance for a regulated business environment
- Knowledge of federal, state, local, and international legislation and regulatory guidance for Cybersecurity and data protection
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- 10+ years experience with technical program management
- Bachelors degree (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of experience with supporting the government services sector
- 6+ years of experience with strategy development, information security management, Cybersecurity incident response, or computer forensics
- 3+ years of experience with government proposal preparation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with providing IT support, including Cyber analysis support to the US government
- Experience in the civilian or defense community
- Ability to operate effectively in a high pressure, hightempo, dynamic environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including articulating and presenting highly technical information in a comprehensible manner to all levels of management and staff
- MA or MS degree
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security System Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Business Continuity Professional CBCP, or Master Business Continuity Professional MBCP Certification preferred
WORK SCHEDULE: Core Business Hours (8am-5pm / flexible)
WORK LOCATION: Morrisville, NC
TRAVEL: Less than 5%
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Ad-Hoc
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Public Trust/Sensitive (up to Top Secret)
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customers missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Monthly Payroll