Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location: On client site in Washington, DC
Lunarline is looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs and/or leads security/network engineering requirements analysis, system security design, security architecture, and security verification and validation with little supervision.
- Executes security scanning and the analysis of the scan results.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Conduct vulnerability and compliance assessments on systems and ensure vulnerability mitigation.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with using various scanning tools such as: Splunk, Nessus, DBProtect, Burp Suite, etc.
- Strong use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Strong understanding of cyber security specifications such as Risk Management Framework (RMF), and other government security specifications and guidelines
- Strong knowledge of cyber security technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Strong ability in reporting and remediating vulnerabilities
- Works under limited direction
- Creative thinker, good multi-tasker
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity Certified Expert certifications, CISSP, CISM, CEH, and/or SANS security certifications.