Senior Customer Success Manager
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Senior Customer Success Manager at Skedulo manages a set of strategic customers and is accountable for driving onboarding, adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the Skedulo platform. The role engages deeply with our biggest customers to understand their use cases, pain points and driving business value outcomes while leveraging Skedulo. The position is based in our San Francisco HQ or remotely in the US and reports into the Director of Customer Success, which is part of the Skedulo Customer Experience group.
We are an exceedingly collaborative global team with a focus on results and customer happiness. This position is in the forefront of fast-growing industries with the opportunity to with dynamic companies globally. Our team members exhibit strong customer advocacy skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers. Senior team members are also be actively involved in coaching other CSMs and driving our internal initiatives around continual improvement & maturity within Customer Success at Skedulo.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead a small focused book of high-profile & strategic accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customers overall objectives are being met and drive outcomes through adoption of product and services
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers across full book of business
- Identify and manage customer escalations to drive resolution internally with stakeholders and externally with customers
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success retaining Customers for Life!
- Track customer interaction within Salesforce.com and Gainsight
- Evangelize new product features and provide customer feedback to Sales, Product, Customer Success and Engineering teams
- Participate in events and seminars to maintain a deep understanding of the workforce management space
- Prepare and execute on jointly agreed customer success plans
- Increase adoption and expand usage of Skedulo within each account identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
- Introduce new product features and communicate Skedulo best practices to customers
- Assist with core product on-boarding process: have a strong knowledge of our product and customer journey while working with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Services Delivery project team during custom implementations of Skedulo
- Build Skedulo product champions and excellent Customer Advocates within each customer account
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR teams on customer events, sales references and success stories
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer adoption, expansion, renewal, churn and satisfaction.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 8+ years previous experience directly engaging and managing customer accounts and relationships
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into product requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong executive presentation skills and ability to demo solutions
- Project management skills to manage customer issues and escalations
- Polished and ability to create credibility with C-level executives
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- A strong teamwork ethic is essential
- Enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
- Highly beneficial to have good configuration knowledge of Salesforce and/or ServiceNow
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight and Zendesk
- Beneficial to have prior experience working with offshore and distributed teams
- Dont meet all of these requirements but still feel you would be a great fit for the role? Please apply and tell us why!
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy and healthy
- Generous 401K company contributions
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
We're looking for a motivated person to join our team and use your support skills and technical experience as a platform to build further skills within the business and motivate you towards the next step in your career.
Have you made it this far and you're intrigued, but not sure you've ticked all the boxes? Reach out to us anyway - we'd love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit www.skedulo.com, or our blog, tech blog, @Skedulo, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.