Senior Customer Success Manager / Senior Client Project Manager
Durham , NC 27701
Posted 5 days ago
Clinetic is putting health data in motion for good! We are a health software and technology company helping unleash the potential of electronic health record systems for research, evidence generation, and new care delivery models. We are passionate about developing creative solutions to modernize the way health care is delivered and how clinical research is performed to ultimately improve the health and lives of patients. We are actively seeking new people to join our data driven, collaborative, and solution oriented team.
Clinetic is looking for a proactive Customer Success Manager who is interested in growing with us! If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing start-up - along with all the opportunities and challenges inherent in this type of company - then this role could be a great fit for you!
This is a dynamic and essential client-facing role, interacting collaboratively with clients, product owners, and software developers to deliver outstanding results. You are in effect the general manager (GM) for each client so you will need to take ownership over those relationships. This role serves as the main point of contact with our customers. You will need project management skills, client relationship ability, and a strong knowledge of our products. The CSM is the lead of client projects and is responsible for collaborating with clients and platform implementations. A successful person in this job will have the ability to roll up your sleeves, wear many hats, and effectively prioritize many competing responsibilities.
This role may have people-management responsibilities and will require some travel (once it is safe to do so).
What You'll Do:
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will work closely with our customers to help them realize value from working with Clinetic and ensuring that all projects and implementations go smoothly.
- Be the face of Clinetic and primary relationship owner for your customers. You are the general manager (GM) for your customer relationships
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor.
- Manage cross-functional client-facing implementation projects
- Be a dedicated point of contact for strategic growth, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Work closely with the Clinical and Technical teams to bring solutions to clients.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases and recommending best practices in clinical research and healthcare data to enhance client research programs and strategy.
- Be a Clinetic product expert, delivering training and workshops for your clients.
- Work with executive stakeholders at Clinetic to ensure successful growth of the client relationship
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- You approach work with empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset, always taking time to understand the other perspectives
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to handle conflict
- You learn fast and can quickly grasp and communicate technological and business concepts
- You have great executive level communication and presentation skills.
- You enjoy project management, are highly organized, and can prioritize tasks efficiently - you make sure nothing slips through the cracks
- You are a self starter and can thrive in an unstructured environment
- You are curious and can effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities
- You can navigate customer organizational structures and build relationships with different stakeholders
- You take an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments
- Willing to take ownership and implement initiatives to improve Clinetic's Customer Success function.
- 5+ years experience in a relevant field (consulting, clinical project management, customer success, sales, project management, etc)
- BA/BS required, MBA or other relevant masters degree preferred (not required).
- You have experience in professional services or customer-facing functions (such as management consulting, CS, project management, or sales)
- You have experience working with clinicians and a comfort with scientific and medical topics (maybe you have worked in clinical trials previously?)
- Healthcare experience is a plus, Clinical Research experience is a big plus!
Clinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Clinetic is imperative to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
This is a full-time position based in Durham, NC, one of the highest ranked cities in the country for growth, entrepreneurship, affordability, smarts, dining and entertainment. We are a new, rapidly growing start-up. We plan to offer a robust benefits package very soon. We expect this to include the below:
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work Flexibility
- Wellness Resources