Senior CRM Email Marketing Manager
Charlotte , NC 28201
Posted 2 weeks ago
ConsumerTrack is a rapidly growing digital media and marketing company with technology innovation at the core of our business model. Our Company has close to a 20-year track record of growth and profitability with a reputation as the preferred digital advertiser for Fortune 1000 brands, banks, and financial institutions. We use our proprietary technology platform along with our owned and operated sites and partner sites to reach hundreds of millions of US consumers every month.
This is a vital role to our continued growth of our audience and leading personal finance website. We are seeking a data driven, Senior CRM Email Marketing Professional with experience in all aspects of the email marketing funnel; audience development, automation, list-building, segmentation, campaigns, and email-specific revenue initiatives including sponsorships and newsletters.
The ideal candidate for this role is very knowledgeable in all elements of email, from delivery to process to optimization and data sets. An analytical mindset and ability to evaluate and optimize performance is vital for this position.
This is a role for a self-starter interested in building a world class platform and process, partnering with tier 1 email delivery platforms. This individual will own all levels of our email strategy and integrate with our Ad Ops, Product, Design and Tech Teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive a best-in-class customer experience, optimize both transactional and marketing communications, and maximize profits from the email and mobile email channels. Develop targeted strategies for acquisition, lead conversion and re-engagement from previous users that is consistent with overall customer relationship strategies.
- Partner with Product Teams to build subscriber list
- Partner with Content Teams to product engaging content and support branded campaigns.
- Support all stages of the planning and deployment process and develop and manage email and online initiatives for profitable acquisition, retention, win back, cross-sell, and upsell programs, including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Construct audience segmentation within ESP to meet the targeting needs for promotional, remarketing and trigger campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance by evaluating campaign KPIs to drive learnings and make informed decisions on future strategies and content optimization
- Maintain and execute on-going test/learning and make recommendations for further campaign enhancements.
- Optimize marketing strategies based on past results and A/B testing, market changes, competitor and consumer insights to increase campaign response rates.
- Analyze campaigns and subscriber data to identify segmentation, key insights, trends and recommendations.
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Plans and Statements of Work focused around email marketing campaigns to achieve growth goals and set KPIs.
- Lead technical aspects of projects related to email and web campaigns. Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand key program parameters and inputs and develop email campaigns. Adhere to email development best practices and ongoing changes in CAN SPAM and all email compliance.
- Create process and train Ad Ops Team to write, design, and code email campaigns while managing execution including testing, list segmentation, dynamic content placement, and post-campaign analysis.
- 5-10+ years experience in compliant email marketing to large and small consumer lists with goals to maximize delivery, engagement and results.
- Partnered with email vendors to improve deliverability and inbox placement.
- Demonstrated expertise in email best practices and mechanics, CAN-SPAM laws, and email trends.
- Proven track results of increasing revenue and results through optimization of KPIs, growing integrated paid media opportunities, improving department process efficiencies, improving deliverability and increasing lists.
- Managed relationships with vendors related to email and CRM program like ExactTarget, Salesforce, Marketo, etc and explore new partnership opportunities to enhance KPIs
- Managed, trained, and mentored individuals in all aspects of email marketing and delivery.
Great to Have
- Managing marketing cloud tools and scripting language to execute dynamic and personalized campaigns. Assist with reporting needs to analyze email measurement.
- Experience with CSS, HTML, XML, XSL, SQL to work with teams to design and optimize templates across desktop and mobile
- Knowledge of writing effective marketing copy and creating HTML emails to support sales teams, marketing programs and/or accelerate prospect engagement.
- Using Data analytics to integrate demographic targeting with other digital marketing channels and strategies.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? ConsumerTrack is committed to being part of the solution - continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and TEAM virtually. Plus, weve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Flex time & option to WFH for the foreseeable future
- Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
- Weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Monthly virtual team activities to help you stay connected!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.