Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Corporate Auditor
MJ Morgan Group
Baltimore , MD 21202
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Senior Corporate Auditor in Baltimore, MD. The Senior Corporate Auditor will conduct financial, operational, and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls.
Senior Corporate Auditor Responsibilities
- Perform financial, operational and compliance audits in accordance with professional standards.
- Develop risk assessment for various audit areas.
- Evaluate audit results and collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans to address the deficiencies, weaknesses, and areas of concern noted during the performance of the audit.
- Perform follow-up reviews to determine if appropriate corrective action was implemented and functioning as intended.
- Assist in the development/maintenance of the audit plan and SOX controls framework.
Senior Corporate Auditor Qualifications
- Bachelors and/or graduates degree, with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of internal and/or external auditing experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or equivalent designation preferred.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- SOX experience required.