New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Senior Copywriter, your primary function will be to ensure the ideation, creation and delivery of outstanding creative campaigns. You will have a natural affinity for the original and well-executed, and you are in constant pursuit of the highest standards of creativity for both the agency and our clients.
Your craft as a copywriter is now second nature, and you never struggle to produce fresh, evocative and persuasive copy and storylines that inspire and engage the consumer.
Your portfolio will show you to be capable within all areas of creative, but especially in the activation channels of experiential and content / digital marketing. You know how to create engaging environments that inspire participation from people. You understand how to make an online content campaign that cuts through the sea of sameness, and engages audiences in a brands mission. And above all, you believe in the value of taking creative strategies and positionings, and bringing them to life in homogenous ways against these two critical points of customer engagement, so that the brands you are representing are delivering a consistent message across multiple platforms simultaneously.
Wasserman is a partner to the worlds most iconic brands, properties and talent in their ventures across sports, entertainment and culture. Wassermans purpose is to transform the businesses and careers of clients for the better. Wasserman also owns and operates Laundry Service, a full-service creative agency, and Cycle, a leader in influencer marketing and branded content.Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Los Angeles, Wasserman has offices globally in more than 20 cities including London, New York, Toronto, Raleigh, Carlsbad, The Hague, Portland and Shanghai. Learn more at www.teamwass.com
- Youll be quick to spot the key requirements of each brief. This will give you more time to develop an outstanding creative response.
- You will inspire the right creative resources and manage them to deliver the finished creative product that is true to the original concept and, of course, the brief.
- You will quickly grasp the landscape for a clients business/sector, the industry contexts for their investments, as well as their brand values, direction and big picture objectives.
- Monitor ongoing creative trends within sports, entertainment, lifestyle and culture, to offer relevant creative recommendations.
- You will give others confidence in your work by presenting with authority and developing strong relationships with account handlers and clients, so that in time you can sell even more challenging work, influence the overall process and create new opportunities with the client.
- Manage work plans, client timeline expectations, partner and vendor relationships, and anticipate challenges across various entities to ensure flawless execution.
- Ideas dont care where they come from. You will actively support the agencys development of a collaborative approach to problem solving with an active listening style.
- Wasserman is intent on continuing to build a learning organization. You will be asked to share ideas and information with the wider agency, and motivate Junior Creatives with a passionate desire to learn.
- Think daily about business development and new revenue opportunities with existing and potential clients. Contribute to new client pitches and play a role in responding to RFPs.
- 5+ years relevant experience with particular emphasis on Experiential and Content marketing.
- Proven skills required to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships.
- Innate curiosity, proactive thinking and ability to think creatively when planning strategy, taking into account client objectives, key insights, and practical parameters.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to create a rapport with people.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to react under stressful circumstances.
- Prior experience and/or knowledge in sports, music, and entertainment are beneficial.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!