Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Copywriter- Pharma
Miller Cang Agency
New York , New York 10011
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
An NYC Healthcare-focused ad agency, including HCP, patient, and consumer is seeking a Senior ACD-Writer
They know the power of HCP, Patient, and consumer loyalty.
You must be a smart, passionate writer with pharma experience, who loves the ad business, and is looking for a career with a hot, growing shop. Youre a thinker, who has a way with words (and it shows in your portfolio,) and you have a passion for building Cult followings for our health care brands. You also have a great work ethic, and know how to have fun. And trust us, we know how to have fun.
Create compelling and inspiring advertising copy to promote their clients products and services, and present the information in an engaging, concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- write clear and persuasive copy that demonstrates a full understanding of the therapeutic category, brand, target audience, and media channels (from traditional print and broadcast, to digital, video, web, mobile, email, etc.): follow through from draft stage to finished product
- Annotate all copy to confirm accuracy and to meet stringent requirements for medical/legal submissions
- Work closely with creative and account teams to ensure adherence to clients marketing strategies and objectives as defined on the creative brief
- Communicate with art, account, and editorial to ensure smooth flow of jobs to meet deadlines
- Conceive and develop creative concepts with art directors and entire creative team by using information gathered from research, account management, strategy & team collaboration
- Present assignments to internal teams in an organized, persuasive, and effective style
- Attend client presentations as circumstances allow
- Participate in fun brainstorm sessions for positioning Cult branding
- Manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Be flexible and ready for anything (including impromptu Happy Hours!)
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- College degree in English, journalism, advertising, marketing or related field
- 5+ yrs. writing in Pharma advertising.
- Possess a compelling portfolio that displays high quality copywriting and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and editing skills
- Sense of humor, essential!