San Francisco , CA 94107
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Instapage we are creating a new category called post-click optimization. Our solution helps marketing teams increase advertising conversions through the creation, personalization, and optimization of post-click experiences at scale.
Why do we care about this? Digital advertising is already a $270B global market and yet less than 4% of advertising clicks turn into conversions. Were fixing that.
Our team is on a mission to make digital advertising experiences more relevant and effective for everyone.
This is a chance for a talented writer to get in on the cutting edge of psychology backed persuasive writing. Youll work closely with our Enterprise fulfillment team to concept and execute personalized ad to page messaging at scale.
Youll be switching seamlessly between multiple projects, turning things around in record time while also paying close attention to the crucial details (i.e. grammar, spelling, consistency of message, etc.).
If youre a self-motivated, detail-oriented multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
What you'll do:
- Write words that captivate audiences.
- Write persuasive landing page copy (no boring stuff) based on targeted audience segment.
- Work closely with customer success to improve and optimize client brand voice.
- Coordinate with designers on design based on messaging flow.
- Work with our Director of Conversion on a psychology backed personalized messaging framework.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a persuasion focused copywriter.
- 3+ Digital marketing experience.
- Experience writing high-converting ad and landing page copy.
- Marketing Theory, Behavioral-Decision Making, or related degree.
- An interest in psychology and its impact on product/service positioning and copy (dialogue between customer/prospect and the business).
- Knowledge of Instapages brand and value.
- Excellent writing, research, and copy editing skills.
- An ability to understand different industries and discover what makes a business unique in their marketplace.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Flexible work hours and WFH days
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Catered Lunch and snacks/drinks every day
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- A bright office, conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- Commuter Benefits and FSA
- Career growth/education budget (conferences, books, workshops, etc.)
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
- A hard to compete with company culture (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness