Senior Control Systems Programmer - Rockwell
A&E Engineering, Inc
Concord , NC 28025
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Senior Control Systems Programmer with Rockwell experience will be responsible for developing control system functional specifications and sequence of operations; developing project schedules; scheduling and assigning resources; providing direction for teams and project development; and providing application development for controllers and HMIs.Requirements/Basic Qualifications:- BS in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ years in depth experience programming Allen-Bradley Control Systems
- 5+ years in depth experience programming and configuring PlantPAx systems
- 5+ years in depth experience programming and configuring Batch Systems
- Adept understanding of the development and working with P&IDs and Process Flow Diagrams
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsDesired/Preferred Experience:
- Experience with GeProficy iFIX SCADA system
- Experience with Ignition SCADA
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, VBA)
- Process Safety certification (CSP, CCPSC, CFSP, CFSE, or similar)
- Experience facilitating PHA/Hazop/LOPA/QRA/SIL assessment
- Experience leading teams and projects (PMP)Eligibility Requirements:- Travel to customer sites will be required on a periodic basis.- Occasionally, extended hours and work over weekends and/or holidays will be necessary.
- Must have valid drivers license
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical,dental, vision; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401(k); Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high geek-factor assignments that challenge your intellect and skill.You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others.While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals.Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and arent afraid to have fun.Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.www.AEengineer.comNo outside recruiters or agencies please.