Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Contracts Manager
Falls Church , VA 22042
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Contracts Manager
Quadrint is seeking an experienced senior contracts manager who will beresponsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, and revising contracts and subcontracts. This position strives to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Perform contract and subcontract management and administration functions on new and existing contracts.
- Review and execute non-disclosure and teaming agreements.
- Perform contract negotiations.
- Monitor current status of contracts and task orders.
- Issue new subcontracts and task orders (as prime) and execute new subcontracts and task orders (as sub).
- Issue new consulting agreements and task orders.
- Disseminate information throughout the company regarding status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and termination. Brief executive leadership.
- Prepare for contract kick-off meetings for new awards.
- Support the growth/business development/capture teams.
- Review all new proposals/solicitations for unique/unusual requirements.
- Initiate documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications.
- Develop/assist in developing cost/price proposals in response to customer requirements, including procuring subcontractor pricing.
- Guide site personnel in preparation for negotiating changes and modifications.
- Ensure contract volumes are accurate and complete in proposal preparation and submissions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Government, or a related field.
- 10-15 years of experience in contract negotiations and administration.
- Experience and knowledge of administering Government contracts including Fixed Price, Time and Material, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, and Level of Effort.
- Familiarity and comfort with technology and able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, as well as using a contract management system.
- Post graduate degree or certificate in Government or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with General Service Administration contracts.
- Knowledge of working with Department of Defense and Federal Civilian agencies.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with standing up a contracts department as growth dictates.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environmentQuadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.