Senior Content Manager
Engineer.Ai - What Would You Build\?
Playa Vista , CA 90094
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager that can take a 360 degree view to content to ensure that we are able to make sure that we generate customer success through education and engagement.Why We Need This Role
We need to hire a leader who can build an effective growth strategy that connects product and marketing. The underlying goal is to use the power of our customers and organic channels to bring more customers and thereby reduce customer acquisition costs. We need an efficient user journey.
Why You Should Join
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to build a content team + strategy from scratch.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Develop an Omni Channel Content Strategy
- Hire an awesome content team
- Delivering content to drive sales
- Create an internal content flow so everything is re-usable and on brand
- Build a data driven approach to content
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- Direct creative, scalable content strategies thoughtfully crafted for blogs, public relations, marketing, digital, and social media
- Use a data driven approach to develop qualitative and quantitative content performance goals, measure campaign performance, SEO, and provide key insights for web and social content
- Optimize the Engineer.ais presence on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social channels to educate, market, recruit, and build a community
- Rely on your natural and expert sense of design to build on-brand campaigns to use across channels
- Collaborate with international and cross-functional partners to deliver content that can meet specific use-cases but also can be repurposed in creative ways
- Stay on top of new channels and trends in digital and social by researching new ideas, channels, and being an active part of the social community
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, coach, and recruit for a strong content team to support companywide initiatives
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place