Senior Consulting Iteration Manager - Remote
Two95 International Inc.
Glen Allen , VA 23058
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Senior Consulting Iteration Manager
Type : Contract 6+ months.
Location : 100% RemoteRate : $Open/ hour
- CSM - Certified Scrum Master - Enterprise
- PMP - Project Management Professional Enterprise
Provides direction to a team of IT Project Managers.Responsibilities:
- Performs administrative duties of hiring, purchasing of equipment, conducting employee reviews, staffing and other resource management tasks.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to staff.
- Participates in budget preparation and tracking.
- Estimates feasibility, time and effort of projects and tasks via the Project Portfolio Management committee.
- Supports projects through appropriate resource assignments.
- Guides and monitors projects and tasks to successful completion.
- Maintains procedures and processes to ensure quality control.
- Sets team goals and prioritize tasks to align with company and department objectives.
- Communicates these goals to team members.
- Measures progress and results of team performance.
- Ensures that project managers understand and follow best practices for software development and project management.
- Recommends, develops and implements repeatable project management processes and best practices.
- Manages all aspects of team staffing including hiring, employee retention, employee development and training.
- Assists staff in maintaining constant communication with customers, both internal and external, to facilitate analysis and troubleshooting to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provides status reports to Management as appropriate, highlighting risks and issues.
- Helps prepare and manage budget.
- Coaches and mentors other IT Project Managers in lean/Agile methods.
- Drives servant leadership and coaches other IT Project Managers on this quality.
- Empowers the teams to be self-organizing.
- Empowers the teams and stakeholders to make decisions.
- Measures and reports progress frequently using agile metrics.
- Creates Product Roadmap and Release Plan in partnership with POs and IMs.
- Leads coordinating practices in Agile methods such as Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Grooming etc.
- Coaches and assists Product Owners in prioritization, 3-Amigo Reviews and other PO activities.
- Leads and facilitates Scrum of Scrums with related projects/teams.
- Develops and maintains project charters, detailed project plans, weekly status updates and provides problem resolution.
- Creates and maintains WBS, RACI, Stakeholder Register and detailed Project Management plan.
- Manages dependencies across projects.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.