Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Consultant Gastroenterology Physician (For China)
Boston , MA 02110
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AMI Healthcare, an international healthcare services provider of hospital operations and management, is expanding its healthcare operations into Asia.
AMI Healthcare is engaged in the commissioning phase ofa new multi-specialty clinic inGuangdong province, China. The medical center will have seven (7) stories with a total of 13,000 sqm of clinical space and be equipped with state of the art technology to provide advanced diagnostic and treatment. More than 50 medical specialties including day surgery will be offered in an outpatient environment. It will be one of the few international clinics that also has specialty centers for Diabetes, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Womens Health and Oncology.The building is already constructed, and design and construction are expected to be completed within the next 9-12 months.
Seeking a Senior Consultant Gastroenterology Physician.The position will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions in accordance with current medical regulations and policies and procedures. This role requires relocation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESCOMPENSATION
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- To providecomprehensive medical services (including consulting, examining, diagnosing and treatingpatients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses), regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis
- To collect, recordand maintainaccurate patient informationsuch as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- To be responsible for timely completion, competencies, accuracy and eligibility of medical records
- To orderand executevarious tests includinglab, analyses and diagnostic imagesto determine condition of patient
- To analyzereports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnosecondition of patient
- and manage an immediate treatment plan for patient and provides advice on follow up
- To prescribeand administer medications, therapies, suturing and splinting for patient
- To promotehealth by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease
- To referpatients to appropriate tertiary care specialistswhen necessary for patients well-being
- To expectto see a minimum of patients daily
- To provideorientation, guidance and supervision to other medical staff below Senior Consultant level
- To followmedical procedure protocols
- To performother clinical responsibilities related to medical specialty
- To participatein education and training programs
- To maintainand enhanceprofessional knowledge and continuing education requirements
- Must have a Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Must have a Board certification (American Board. Specialty Board, Facharzt or equivalent)
- Must have at least five (5) years experience atConsultant level+ two (2) years atSenior Consultant level
- Must have valid current license in the city/state/province of which you are practicing
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Previous international experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English preferred
- The compensation and benefits package compriseof a salary (commensurable to the position, candidate's experience &qualifications) plus annual bonus, medical insurance and other fringe benefits
- If employed as an Expatriate,annual business class airfare, housing allowanceand other fringe benefits apply