Senior Consultant, DRG Consulting
Decision Resources Group
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
DRG Consulting is looking for Senior Consultants who will work across our life sciences practice. Senior Consultants have responsibility for managing strategic consulting engagements to provide insights and recommendations focused on critical issues for our clients. Senior Consultants are required to support proposal development, conduct research and analysis to support client work and coach junior staff.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with teams and manage all aspects of assigned consulting projects including execution of key project activities such as group moderation/facilitation and complex analysis
- Produce quality client deliverables with minimal supervision and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
- Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing/best practices
- Build therapeutic area expertise to apply during client engagements and thought leadership initiatives
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Bachelors degree in a life science, business or related field is required; masters/Ph.D. preferred
- Four to six years of relevant consulting, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and/or medical device experience required with an emphasis on strategic consulting
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, including the execution of quantitative and qualitative primary research, secondary research, and analytic modeling and forecasting
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Decision Resources Group is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. Clients rely on this analysis and data to make informed, knowledgeable decisions.
With over 1100 employees worldwide, Decision Resources Group provides the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, financial services and managed care industries with the analytics they need to compete and thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Through both organic growth and an aggressive acquisition strategy, Decision Resources Group has become the premier provider of healthcare analysis and data in the world. Please visit us at: http://decisionresourcesgroup.com.
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Management 3 / Grade 8