Senior Construction Superintendent
Construction And Engineering Recruiters
Raleigh , NC 27603
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Client is a growing national, diversified General Contractor. Grow your career! Apply Now!
The Senior Superintendent provides overall management of field operations to one or more projects, establishes field objectives and policies, safety, quality control and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of Project Manager; as well as mentoring Project Superintendents and Superintendents.Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management preferred or substitute direct experience.
- 5-10 years of water and wastewater construction project management experience
- Must have reported to a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Project Executive in the construction and / or major updating of a water/wastewater treatment plant project in excess of $5 million-$10 million or more as the primary Senior Construction Superintendent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the development of the project team
- Manages the project budget for all field activities and general conditions
- Evaluates and implements changes to the project schedule
- Communicates the schedule status and progress to the project team
- Plans and communicates all shutdowns and tie-ins
- Establishes credibility among owners, trade contractors, unions etc. by maintaining a fair and trustworthy environment
- Leads regularly scheduled contractor and subcontractor coordination meetings
This Job description is not all inclusive.Call 262-288-1012 or email email@example.com for more information. Visit us at Construction and Engineering Recruiters https://cerecruiters.net. If this position is not a match, we can discuss your career goals to find the right opportunity! We place Candidates with leading companies nationwide! Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org