Senior Construction Inspector - Nysdot
SI Enginering, P.C.
New York , NY 10006
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SI Engineering, P.C. (SIE)
is a full-service consulting engineering firm based in downtown Manhattan providing services in civil, structural, transportation engineering, bridge & facility inspection, construction management & inspection and lighting design. We are engaged inlocal community improvement projects to large, high-profile, multi-billion-dollar infrastructure projects with a strong reputation of delivering a wide range of projects for our clients in the public sector.SIE is seeking to hire Senior Construction Inspector
for its Drainage Improvement Project in Region 10, Nassau and Suffolk Counties, NY.
This is a long-term full-time position reporting to the EIC. Responsibilities:
Qualification & Skills:
- Ensure construction is as per the contract document
- Monitor contractors work, review and process their payment requests.
- Prepare daily inspection reports
- Assist EIC as needed
- Either Bachelors in Engineering or NICET Certification is required
- Minimum ten years construction inspection experience is a must. NYS DOT project experience is desirable.
- 10-hour / 30-hour OSHA construction safety training.
SI Engineering, P.C. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and career advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We ensure nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. We are committed to creating a diverse, productive and healthful work environment.