Senior Cloud Network Architect
San Francisco , CA 94102
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring a Senior Cloud Network Architect
to work with a major financial institution in San Francisco, CA
!Who you are:
You are an AWS Cloud enthusiast and Network Architect that has embraced networking the cloud way. You love to work in enterprise environments where things change rapidly but still require foresight, strategy and precision. You enjoy crafting innovative solutions in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to make a smooth transition to a cloud environment, augmented by strong network security processes and procedures.What youll be doing:
What youll bring with you:
- Defining requirements (business and technical), developing architecture specifications,
- Assessing third-party vendors/products and selecting optimal choices
- Piloting leading-edge technology elements and processes
- Developing enterprise-scale deployment plans and lead initial implementations.
- Consulting across other networking departments, architecture and development teams and external cloud providers to determine requirements, design, integration and timely delivery of solutions
- Applying your deep industry solution expertise to drive high-priority customer initiatives
- Overseeing end-to-end enterprise security engagements including business architecture, solution architecture, facilitating architectural design sessions, managing specific implementation programs with corresponding proof-of-concept plans
Who is Taos?
- Significant hands-on experience with Direct Connect and on-premise to cloud networking
- Ability to deploy/configure Cisco NGFWv, with CSR creation
- Understanding of Palo Alto Networks virtual appliances
- Familiarity with Prolexic, WAF and other anti-DDoS tools/technologies
- Strong AWS Cloud knowledge, focusing on network security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies todays complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.Lets talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. Well immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com
or Contact Us
and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!How to apply:
If youre interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/
and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.