Senior Channel Manager
Eligo Energy, LLC
Chicago , IL 60606
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Eligo Energy is a rapidly growing energy supplier headquartered in downtown Chicago. Eligo offers competitive energy supply and related services to commercial and residential customers.
We are one of the fastest-growing energy suppliers in the industry with over 70,000 satisfied customers nationwide. We help businesses and residential customers save up to 30% on their energy bills.
We are looking for a Senior Channel Manager (Sales) who has the ability to manage, maintain, and develop new and existing channel partner relationships. The candidate must be process-oriented, display exceptional communication skills, and be able to multi-task while performing a variety of duties to support multiple sales and marketing campaigns simultaneously. The candidate will leverage our advanced proprietary pricing tools and implement and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and would be able to work independently with limited daily oversight.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new, and expand existing, partner relationships through clear, consistent, and effective daily communication
- Communicate and implement internal strategies to drive revenue growth and process efficiency
- Execute timely partner pricing requests, support contract renewal efforts, and quickly attend to partner inquiries
- Effectively communicate to all levels of an organization both in oral and written form
- Understand, review, and distribute bi-weekly invoices to partners
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Two to five years experience in Channel Sales, Account Management, Marketing or Performance Management
- Retail Energy industry experience preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical skills, highly accurate, ability to prioritize, plan effectively, manage conflicting priorities and multi-task effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM), and ability to learn and navigate our proprietary retail energy billing and customer information systems
- Comfortable training and completing regular reviews with remote brokers using webinars and phone calls
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding individual sales goals
- General understanding of billing and invoicing framework
Strong compensation package coupled with standard company benefits such as healthcare and dental insurance and generous PTO policy including vacation, personal and sick days. This position is based in Chicago.