Senior Campaign Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to be the driving force behind the managed campaigns at Influencer.Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to client briefs obtained by the Sales team
- Writing/presenting proposals
- Attending client/agency meetings
- Delivering the campaign and monitoring campaign performance from start to finish
- Writing/presenting campaign reports
- 3-5+ years experience in either a digital, media or account manager role, preferably at a creative agency, ad-tech company or startup.
- The ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with clients within the tech world.
- Confidence in client pitches and presentations.
- A strong understanding of what we do at Influencer and what we aim to achieve.
- Good understanding of Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer)
- Good understanding of performance metrics (Impressions/Reach/Engagements)
- The ability to understand each customers requirements and to create personal solutions.
- A passion for social media.
- A strong knowledge of the social media and marketing landscapes, and an interest in the future of the industry.
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience selling direct to agencies
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making the office a great place to work.
- Flex working hours.
- 25 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) with Christmas and New Year off.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing.
- A shiny new Macbook.
- The opportunity to work in one of the most exciting, fast paced industries.
Influencer is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.