Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Campaign Manager
Costa Mesa , CA 92626
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sr. Media Analyst role requires a combination of data driven strategic thinking, analytical, creative and communication skills. An Ideal candidate should have exceptional organizational skills and thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. This role will work to drive campaign performance for strategic accounts and drive innovation and best practice with
- Oversee all aspects of a media campaign with a focus on driving conversions to various advertisers
- Develop and implement strategies and optimizations to increase ROAS for each campaign
- Work with Ad Operations Manager to determine media plans and strategies
- Analyze performance data for each ad campaign (Example: ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns
- Execute media test plans and measure the impact against business objectives
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to internal team
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Develop client-facing skills and acumen, deliver strategic insights, and drive results for our partners
- Foster a team environment and grow as a leader and mentor to colleagues
- Bachelor in Marketing or a quantitative discipline; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of Facebook and/or digital marketing experience
- Understands the dynamics of the Facebook auction and is familiar with best practice to make campaigns profitable and scale campaigns while maintaining profitability
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- 99% of Healthcare coverage
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor farmers market
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.