Senior, CAD Designer
Franklin , TN 37067
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a CAD designer that will work in a multidisciplinary role interacting with various team members. Engineering experience is essential and a strong knowledge of a current parametric modeling software and AutoCAD Electrical are also required.
The ideal Candidate is mathematically and mechanically minded and has strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Furthermore, this Candidate should possess detailed knowledge of engineering and design principles and have past proven successes in identifying and developing creative solutions to technical problems.
It should be noted that the Candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining 3D models, assemblies and fabrication drawings using 3D CAD packages.
About the Company
Climate change and Waste Overabundance threaten our current way of life. Enexor BioEnergy (www.Enexor.com) is a venture capital backed renewable energy and carbon conversion solution company located in Franklin, Tennessee. Enexor BioEnergys patented Bio-CHP system can convert any type of organic, biomass, or plastic waste (in any combination) into reliable, renewable onsite electricity and thermal power while significantly offsetting harmful greenhouse gases and capturing carbon. With partnerships with Google, Halliburton Company, the United Nations, and BorgWarner Inc., Enexor is looking for highly motivated, hardworking, highly intelligent, team-oriented people to join its rapidly expanding organization.
- An Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in Design and Drafting Technology, CAD Certification, or equivalent working experience.
- 8+ years experience required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Expert level of proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD packages.
- Inventor and AutoCAD Electrical experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in parametric modeling of components.
- Must be proficient in creating assemblies using mating conditions/assembly constraints.
- Advanced knowledge of drafting, dimensioning, and tolerancing.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Candidates must be authorized to lawfully work in the United States.
- Support product design which meets requirements regulated by FDA, UL, CE, and other governing bodies as defined by management.
- With basic information from the design engineers, prepare clear, concise, drawings and details for use in proposals, schematics, conceptual, and detailed design, project bidding, construction, and record documents.
- Managing multiple CADD tasks simultaneously and completing assignments within prescribed budgets and schedules.
- Assist engineers in creating estimated CADD time/personnel requirements for projects.
- Independently performs most CADD assignments with minimal oversight and instructions from design engineers and project managers.
- Usually has several ongoing concurrent assignments and provides project updates to the manager regularly.
- Evaluate design needs for the department.
- Organize, maintain, and update documents in CAD formats.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend
This position is based in Franklin, TN. Relocation assistance will not be provided.