Senior Business Intelligence Reporting And Visualization Developer
Charlotte , NC 28280
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immediate need for "Senior Business Intelligence Reporting and Visualization Developer" at Charlotte, NC Title: Senior Business Intelligence Reporting and
The IT organization of Sealed Air Corporation is responsible for the life cycle planning of business applications through selection, operation, refresh, migration, optimization, retirement and disposal.
The Senior Business Intelligence and Reporting and Visualization Developer position works in that applications group that has specific responsibility for building or configuring, maintaining or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning Business Intelligence applications through that life cycle.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of solutions that provide timely, relevant information that is used for operational and analytical decision making.
• The position reports directly to the Executive Director of Business Intelligence and will be based at our Charlotte, NC Global headquarters.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Application Governance, Strategy and Delivery
- Leadership and Management
- Work with Executive Director of Business Intelligence and other IT leaders to help develop the overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy.
- Develop productive relationships with business partners across the organization to influence how applications can enable new sources of value.
- Help develop and enhance methodologies and practices for the application lifecycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that applications processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
- Designing and building quality reporting and data visualization solutions to meet targeted business needs.
- Drive workshops or training sessions with the business user community to further their knowledge and use of Reporting and Visualization tools.
- Working with business and IT stakeholders to help define a prioritized set of business outcomes and application work to accomplish those outcomes within the limitations of the applications budget.
- Responsible for supporting and adhering to reporting standards and frameworks for the entire company, ensuring consistency and quality.
- Working with IT stakeholders to accomplish this application work in a way that improves the business and technical fitness of the application portfolio and minimizes its ongoing support costs.
- Help the applications organization's successful delivery of these business outcomes in partnership with business colleagues.
- Help support activities in conjunction with infrastructure and operations to ensure the applications perform well in production.
- Responsible for driving reporting and analytics adoption and excitement within the user community, and building out a strong enterprise reporting solution.
- 8+ years(8 experience designing, building and delivering Business Intelligence reporting and data analysis solutions with SAP Business Objects Suite (Lumira Discovery/Designer, Design Studio, Webi, Crystal, Etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building IDT universes to support ad-hoc reporting
- Strong SAP BW understanding, BW/4HANA or on HANA experience preferred
- 2+ years(B experience leading workshops or training sessions within a user community
- University educated (at least BA/ BS) or 10 years of experience in diverse professional roles
- 3+ years of small to medium-scale project
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Can work effectively with remote teams
- Willing to travel up to 20 % time.
- Able to understand complex issues & can clearly articulate complex ideas
- Subject Matter Expert in the SAP BI Reporting Domain
- Excellent project management, organization, attention to detail, follow-up
- Strong analytical abilities to identify issues & self-start programs to address
- Ability to communicate and liaise broadly across functions & the global organization
- Deadline & detail oriented