Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Irving , TX 75014
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Headquartered in Plano, Dallas Fort Worth, Texas; VisionTree Ventures is an IT services company that contributes to process transformation & automation services on the SAP and Salesforce platforms, besides helping the Chief Information Officer lead Digital Transformation journeys on DevOps culture.
With operations across the United States, Canada, Singapore, Philippines, and India; VisionTree has so far contributed for more than 300 professional services engagements across 8 industry verticals and potentially every line of business.
VisionTree is looking for Senior Business Intelligence Analyst with the following scope:
- Assist business staff in the development of business requirements documents, including owning authorship of business requirements when called for.
- Help identify and assess potential data sources, and analyze existing enterprise data warehouse structures to determine relevance to marketing reporting.
- Participate in generating high-level solution concepts in consultation with development and quality assurance teams.
- Write functional requirements documents, participate in document reviews with business users and development teams.
- Create dashboard design mockups, using creative methods for visualizing results.
- Document test strategies for report and dashboard outputs, and review test results.
- Maintain an understanding of how the data in the enterprise data warehouse relates to important marketing business processes, events and measurements.
- Work cooperatively with analysts and developers to ensure that business requirements guide the development life cycle.
- At least 8 years of working experience in a variety of technical roles within information technology.
- 5 or more years of experience in business analysis or data analysis roles in a BI environment.
- Experience using BI tools; experience with Cognos and Qlikview highly desirable.
- Development experience with at least one business intelligence tool such as Qlikview, Tableau, Cognos, or Microstrategy highly desired.
- Experience authoring technical documents such as business requirements, functional requirements, business rules, KPI definitions, database design representations, data and systems flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures and processes.
- Understanding of the features and capabilities of one more DBMS's commonly used in data warehousing such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server.
- Expertise developing or applying relational and dimensional data models.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Business Intelligence, Cognos, Data Modeling, MS Office, QlikView
- Tableau; MicroStrategy; Oracle; Teradata; SQL Server
No benefits are applicable, as this is a contract role.