Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Business Development Manager
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for proven new business sales people from an IT Services Background, not a product sales background. The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services deals.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to one or more of the following industry verticals: Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Media, Telco, Technology
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of overachieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
- Responsible for the identification of sales prospects and their qualification, the development of customer interest and the preparation, execution and monitoring of the sale of any IT product of service.
- Collects and uses market information in order to achieve sales objectives
- Responds to existing sales leads and identifies and qualifies new leads and prospects with a view to developing a pipeline of potential opportunities.
- Develops and enhances customer relationships, before, during and after the conclusion of sales agreements.
- Monitors and reports on performance, customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competitors.
- Works under general direction with a clear framework of accountability. Uses discretion in resolving problems or enquiries. Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
- Interacts and influences peers internally. Has external contact with customers and suppliers. Participates in external activities related to specialization.
- Performs broad range of sales and professional work activities, in a variety of contexts.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role.
- Attention to detail: Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
- Commercial Orientation: Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Customer Focus: Understanding the needs of the customer when taking actions or making decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service: Techniques for ensuring that full account is taken of customers real and stated needs in the delivery of IT services. Essential:
- 3 years experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving. Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines. Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role. Desirable:
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work.
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organizing, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities Offer and Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary package