Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Business Development Manager
Ianuly Talent Accelerators
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Help build one of the largest marketplaces in the country, connecting consumers, merchants, and our company in real-time. The company is built by a passionate team of engineers, designers, operations and growth specialists, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Building high powered intelligence atop our large-scale dataset is a serious challenge and we need candidates who are ready to dig in. We arent just another ad platform or mobile app for delivering static user-generated content: We have real customers paying real money for a real service. We have raised $276M to date.
Our team seeks a superstar to forge and expand our relationships with top brands nationally and drive significant value for the company. As our Senior Business Development Manager, you will expand our footprint with the top 250 restaurant and retail merchants nationally.
This is a unique opportunity to build a team responsible for driving forward major important initiatives for the company. The ideal candidate is a hustler who can close deals.
- Prioritize and evaluate partnership opportunities based on strategic and financial criteria
- Develop relationships with potential partners, including presenting our story to C-level executives at major national restaurant and retail chains
- Run the entire deal process, including developing, negotiating and closing agreements with the top 250 merchants on our platform
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Account Management and Sales teams to ensure partners have the best possible experience when joining our platform
- 2-5+ years in business development, consulting or sales leadership role
- Business mindset with ability to understand both financial and strategic aspects of a deal
- Product knowledge and technical competencies
- Ability to work with engineers and product leaders to craft solutions
- Comfortable concurrently managing multiple complex transactions on short time horizons
- C-Level presence with a deal closing history
- Outstanding communication skills
- MBA a plus
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision