Senior Business Consultant (Remote)
Westport , CT 06880
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and project experience across industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues growing, we are seeking an experienced, multifaceted Senior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will thrive in a consulting environment and have strong functional experience in the SAP CX Suite, specifically with SAP Hybris.
This role can either be based in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely. To build relationships with our clients and internal team, the travel requirement is 30-50% within the U.S.
What you'll do:
- Focus on ensuring that strategic vision and desired business outcomes of the program are in constant alignment to what is being delivered
- Lead group workshops to identify strategic drivers and develop required use cases, functional requirements, and technical requirements
- Documenting future state business processes and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
- Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders to develop future state vision/value definitions
- Provide analytical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting eCommerce system requirements and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs
- Ensure quality and relevance of user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, data models, and process flow diagrams to control engagement scope, maintain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver project successfully
- Provide expertise on the functional use of Commerce platforms and tools
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure business objectives are aligned with the project plan
- Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users in eCommerce-specific business topics, including product catalog modeling, inventory management, marketing, pricing strategy, shipping & freight, taxes, international commerce, customer service, b2b customer management, b2b e-procurement & punchout options, demand generation, promotion strategy, conversion optimization, multi-channel commerce, analytics and more
- Act as a bridge between the client, technical and creative teams; facilitating internal, technical and client design reviews; and ensuring that delivered application remains true to the creative design
- Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve key performance indicators (Project dependent)
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelabs core values, which are:
- Responsible for the strategic success of consulting engagements as measured by quantifiable business outcomes
- Work closely with client stakeholders across lines of business (and colleagues across practices, as needed) to understand strategic drivers and tactical needs
- Key influencer of client decisions, as necessary, to ensure that the implementation can achieve the agreed upon business results while balancing and making the necessary tradeoffs between time to value, features, stability, usability, and scalability
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a client-facing Functional Lead, Functional Consultant, Senior Business Analyst or Business Consultant role
- Minimum of 3 years in an IT Consulting environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SAP Hybris (Hybris certification preferred) on end-to-end implementations
- Proven experience with 2+ full life-cycle Hybris implementation projects where you were responsible for all platform functionalities and business requirements
- Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators with a solid understanding of out-of-the-box functionalities
- Experience in a Lead Business Analyst role from initial scoping and kickoff through delivery
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive complex discussions forward towards decision points and resolution
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage senior-level client relationships
- Self-driven with highly-developed problem solving skills
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Interest in digital commerce technology and eager to learn about new technologies, best practices, and 3rd party tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed on a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team
- Presales / Solution Engineering experience preferred
- Experience with other ecommerce platforms a plus (Demandware, Magento, Oracle Commerce, IBM Commerce, or comparable enterprise ecommerce platforms)
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.