Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master
McLean , VA 22101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Business AnalystEnquizit Inc,
Enquizit is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to lead the Agile team and work with software development team responsible for delivering products and services. Business Analyst will work with end users, architects, development, design, testing, training, and infrastructure teams to plan and complete the project with agile, incremental deliveries within the overall project timelines.
This individual will be primarily leading scrum initiatives & work alongside with product owners, technical teams, and client management team, to support agile delivery and build high performing agile teams:Required qualification:
- 8+ years of experience in software development projects
- 3-5 experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban etc. as an Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master.
- Expertise working with product owners to gather and document requirements as stories into functional and non-functional specifications
- Proven ability to think critically and effectively communicate with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work and conflicting priorities
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Location:What we offer:
- Elicit customer requirements using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Work with product owners and SMEs to understand system needs and translate to product backlogs
- Define detailed stories with acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and technical team.
- Ensure business requirements are well understood and work close with development team to successfully meet business goals.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as daily sprint stand-ups, grooming, planning, review, and retrospectives and ensure that these sprint ceremonies progress effectively
- Work cooperatively on integrated team to quickly and successfully address any associated risks and issues.
- Take ownership, be creative with problem solving and proactively remove roadblocks and guide team towards successful completion of sprint cycles.
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- 100% Medical for employee with employer HSA
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training and Certification opportunities
- Tech Conferences
For more information on Enquizit, our clients and our partnerships, visithttps://enquizit.com/
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and covering letter.Ravi Sundar | Senior Recruiting ManagerEnquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com