Senior Business Analyst- Chicago
Relocation Acceptable- No AssistanceMust be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.Responsible for evaluation of business processes, identifying needs, developing processes within product and with commercialization, legal, privacy and marketing to ensure all actions are taken for product releases and commercialization functions. May work with UAT to develop User acceptance testing, Create documentation and manuals for implementation support and product operational needs. Will interact with product managers, developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject matter experts.Job Responsibilities:
1. Bachelors degree and at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
2. Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and draw conclusions.
3. Experience working with organizational data flows and its use in management decision-making
4. Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
5. At least 3 years of experience in a health care software environments, analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions. A Hugh Plus
1. Experience in Process mapping.
2. Experience in documenting business requirements.
3. Experience in creating process flow diagrams.
4. Experience with new technologies such as Teams and Personal drives over to One-Drive.
5. Experience working and interacting with global teams.