Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Biometrics Analyst
Incadence Strategic Solutions
Bethesda , MD 20810
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Biometrics Examination Services (BES) Lead in Bethesda, MD area for a Task Order providing support of the exploitation of biometric data as it relates to document and media exploitation. Exploitation of biometric data includes biometric examination services. This effort is responsible for the exploitation of documents and media which may contain identify, attribute data that can directly or indirectly help identify persons of interest to the intelligence community or law enforcement. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- BS/BA plus five (5) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services, or, six (6) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services to include experience leading a related effort in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, training, and demonstrated work experience performing facial identification operations.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing biometrics and identity exploitation policies, documents, standard operating procedures, training documents, and presentations.
- Experience in presenting identity exploitation or biometrics-related issues to IC and USG senior leaders
- Experience demonstrating a thorough understanding of tools/systems used for identity exploitation of biometric identity attributes and identity
- Experience demonstrating the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis
- Active TS/SCI clearance with POLYGRAPH is required
- Knowledge and expertise in photography concepts, multi-media file specifications/ formats/processing
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.