Senior Associate, Digital Advertising & Communication
Bully Pulpit Interactive
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 4 months ago
Associate Director, Digital Advertising & Communication
Do you believe the way we interact with each other, with brands, with our elected leaders, with causes, has changed Do you have enthusiasm for mainstream news, politics and social and economic news? Do you have the drive to manage and encourage your team and the passion to get your hands dirty and execute? Do you have the ability to engender trust and confidence with clients? Then you might be the right person to join our growing team!
Bully Pulpit Interactive is seeking an AssociateDirector. We're looking for someone who truly understands and has a real passion for innovation and delivering solutions for our clients. In this role, you will work closely with clients to identify their needs or challenges and recommend targeted solutions. This person is a hands-on, strategic leader responsible for partnering with c-suite clients and cause campaigns to deliver solutions with a team of brilliant digital marketers.
Bully Pulpit Interactive is a digitally-based marketing and communications agency that builds believers for truly great candidates, causes and brands. From consumers, to voters, to the media, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact. A growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
- Help lead strategic direction across a variety of clients.
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients; track and solve client issues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs.
- Find meaningful opportunities for clients and lead the development of a campaign strategy and orchestrate its implementation.
- Develop and implement robust content strategy and editorial calendars to help connect our clients brands, services/products to their customers on all social platforms.
- Maintain strong active relationships with key client partners at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Be poised in complex project environments, working with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple partners.
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members.
- Develop a variety of client deliverables from social content and strategy memorandums.
- Provide constructive feedback to team members on campaigns, reports, and strategic direction
Experience & Skill Requirements
- 5+ years in Advertising/Marketing/PR client service/Political efforts.
- 3+ years in communications, digital, online advertising (persuasion or direct response).
- Previous direct management experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and establishing relationships with senior level clients.
- Have deep understanding of the digital landscape, interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to use social media.
- Ability to translate clients goals and objectives into actionable & measurable digital marketing and advertising programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Strong social, customer service, presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Proven ability to balance revenue, client happiness and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
- Strong internal and external communication skills across email, inter-office software (Slack, Zoom), phone, and in-person
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong political or advocacy acumen and background.
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Full-Time
LOCATION: Washington DC
SALARY: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
BENEFITS: BPI offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid healthcare, vision & dental
- 401(k) with employer match of 4%
- 12 days PTO (increases annually) + 3 flex days
- 12 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Monthly phone stipend
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.