Senior Art Director
West Hollywood , CA 90048
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking an Art Director who is constantly in pursuit of the best, most innovative, beautiful, never-been-done-before creative ideas in all media spaces. You are a conceptual thinker and a master of visual storytelling and craft. You thrive on pushing the boundaries of whats possible.
You will work in a team responsible for developing multi-platform marketing campaigns and content for Tamara Mellon.
You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drives engagement. You have a pulse on creative trends in digital marketing and luxury fashion and a creative sensibility that extends across channels.
The Art Director will work with our Creative Director and creative team to develop style guides, concept decks, and vision boards, building on and landing inspirational, innovative, elevated creative concepts.
The Art Director should have deep knowledge and practical experience exploring multiple conceptual directions and driving the best ideas through to execution. As well, the Art Director should be comfortable dealing with many initiatives and stakeholders to get campaigns to their highest quality, most brand defining, best performing, and most efficient place. Because the work is so varied and often fast-paced and high pressure, the person in this role should possess excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized, strategic and visionary creative to make a massive impact.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to explore, concept, and implement breakthrough campaigns for all creative needs across the business
- Comfortable presenting big ideas that push the brand into innovative territory
- Develop creative positioning including graphic look and feel, voice, branding and photography
- Take ownership of all photo and video initiatives from concept to execution
- Partner with internal teams to develop inspiring, strategic, & effective messaging that drive business growth
- Partner with a nimble team of creatives both in-house, freelance and agency to deliver effective, world-class creative
- Guide and give feedback to external partners
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance
What We are Looking For
- 7+ years of relevant art direction experience at an advertising agency or brand, with experience building world-class brands (fashion/luxury experience a plus)
- An online portfolio that shows strong strategic and creative work, with a special emphasis on photo and video creative and design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects and Premiere a plus)
- A healthy mix of creative innovation and strategic rigor
- Able to guide and lead great creative work from concept to execution. Not afraid to brainstorm, design, write and craft creative
- Driven by details. You're meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- An exceptional multitasker. You're quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
- Comfortable in a startup environment with evolving organizational needs
- Autonomous self-starter with strong critical thinking aptitude, hunger to learn, and adaptability to change
Shoe Discount, "TMU" learning sessions, virtual happy hours... & did we mention a shoe discount??