Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Architect - Payments
New York City , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a dynamic and highly experienced technical leader with outstanding client-facing skills. As a senior architect, you will be taking an active technical leadership role on projects to deliver solutions to our clients, and also be heavily involved in pre-sales efforts and in mentoring and directing company's technical staff. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of:
1. Hands-on technical skills
2. Client-facing & sales skills
3. Breadth & length of experience
4. Extensive experience in the Finance Industry in general, and Payment sector, in particular
In this role, you must be confident in engaging in a range of conversations with senior client management and staff, have the ability to lead discussions and workshops, have the technical ability to both architect and design complex enterprise solutions, and to code Proof of Concept systems as well as contribute code to MVP projects.
The key architecture activities you will be involved in include:
- Supporting pre-sales and pitch activity by providing technical and solution expertise to the sales team and participating in sales calls to clients.
- Actively shaping scope, requirements, technical details and staffing of various size projects
- Developing architectural solutions in collaboration with clients. Reviewing and validating solutions produced by clients.
- Coding POCs and contributing to MVP solutions.
- Working with the teams on design and estimation tasks.
- Mentoring delivery teams to improve their technical ability and processes.
- Broadening companys knowledge base in emerging technology areas such as IoT, Augmented.
- Reality, Blockchain systems, bot-based solutions, machine-learning, etc.
- The candidate should be prepared for travel to our clients sites for sales meetings and limited engagement work.
- In some cases, the Architect may be required to travel to client sites in the NY metro area as needed.
- There will also be very occasional travel to our Delivery Units in Central America, Central Europe and/or Eastern Europe for short periods at a time or our close-to-client centers elsewhere in the U.S. as well as Western Europe, typically London.
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of functional programming in one or more languages
- Experience with one or more leading SaaS platforms such as Salesforce.com
- In-depth knowledge with one or more complex technical domains, including Distributed Cache
- Solutions, Master Data Management, Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Visualization, Augmented Reality, Internet of things, etc.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, ETL, dashboard, and associated reporting solutions is a big plus.
- Experience with one or more CMS platforms such as Sitecore or others.
- Wide exposure to a variety of computer languages (Go, Rust, Ruby, Python, etc).
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Public speaking experience
- 15+ years of experience in delivering quality software solutions
- Exceptional client-facing communications skills, both written and verbal
- Expertise with architecting, designing, delivering large systems implemented in one or more
- Very strong object-oriented analysis skills
- Experience in pre-sales efforts and running client engagements from a technical perspective
- Extensive experience in application architectures
- Understands a broad range of architectural patterns and styles (e.g. SOA, Microservices, etc)
- Experience in modernizing legacy architectures
- In-depth knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (eg. AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modeling, SQL and NoSQL approaches.
- Proficiency in creating a broad range of architecture documentation
- Ability to conduct in-depth design reviews of large systems
- Understanding of DevOps culture, practices and tools
- Successful experience working with offshore development using both agile and other delivery techniques
Offer and Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
- Career Development opportunities
- Work/Life benefits
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Training opportunities
- Robust benefits package which includes options for:
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
- Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Coverage
- Wellness Benefits