Senior Application Programmer Analyst .Net
CRI Advantage, Inc.
Carson City , NV 89701
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CRI is looking for a Senior Application Programmer Analyst to support our client, The Nevada Department of Agriculture (NDA). NDA has received a three-year federal USDA grant to improve efficiencies within the Food and Nutrition Divisions Child Nutrition Program (CNP). The approved grant includes development of a new Food and Nutrition Program (FNP) system to replace the current CNP system. The new solution will replace an existing system that was originally developed for another state and purchased by NDA in 2005. The new system will be web-based and designed/developed in house by NDA with the use of contracted programming staff on a modern .Net platform.
- Understand the existing Nevada department of Agriculture applications and should be able to develop the applications by discussing with existing IT team, business analyst, Project manager and business partners.
- Work with the IT team to create detailed design document for all work flows, work break down schedules, detailed functionality requirements based on the high-level business and technical requirements.
- Write Unit tests for the developed software solution using TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Work with ETL components like SSIS and SSRS for reporting services.
- Provide project status and updates.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science.
- Seven (7) or nine (9) years experience in developing, debugging web applications using C#, .NET Frameworks, MS SQL Server.
- Excellent planning, design, coding, unit testing and troubleshooting skills, including developing and maintaining associated documentation.
- Experience in the areas of C#.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, MVC Core, Web Services, LINQ, Structured Query Language with excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Experience in Agile application development & Scrum methodologies is preferred.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must.
- Ability to work independently, yet function as an integral part of a team.
Great things happen when you have the CRI Advantage!
CRI has a family-oriented company culture and is family-owned. Our management team believes employee growth is as equally import to company growth and offers many types of learning opportunities, and free training for industry certifications from online educational portals to self-directed funding for individuals. We work on unique projects including supporting missions involving national security, energy research, law enforcement, transportation, and health and welfare. We are headquartered in the Pacific Northwest (Boise, ID) with offices in Idaho Falls and DC. Our corporate mission from the very beginning has been to make a positive difference in peoples lives.
We provide freedom of choice in benefits packages. CRI employees have access to a variety of different plans under Pacific Source Medical and Reliance Standard Dental including low to high deductible options. There is no waiting period for CRI benefits.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No waiting period; accrued per pay period
- 0-5 Years of Service = 120 hours/4.62 hours per pay period
- 5-9 Years of Service = 160 hours/6.15 hours per pay period
- 10+ Years of Service = 200 hours/7.69 hours per pay period
Holiday - 10 paid holidays per year
- New Years Day January 1, 2020
- Presidents Day February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day May 25, 2020
- Independence Day July 3, 2020 (Observed)
- Labor Day September 7, 2020
- Veterans Day November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day December 25, 2020
- Floating Holiday
- Floating Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Discount Rewards Portal