The Senior Application Developer position is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and growing applications developed by Konica Minolta's Solutions Engineering Center (SEC). Qualified candidates should have experience working with C, C++ on the latest Windows operating systems. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information and problem solve in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team that takes agile development seriously. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able to play an important role in the evolution of Konica Minolta's Dispatcher Phoenix while working with the latest technologies.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
• 15+ years of Professional Software Development & programming experience in C/C++ with a focus on:o Design of long running server processes like event Loops / async scheduling, memory management and graceful termination.o Strong Knowledge of Networking Communication Protocols such as, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, TCP / IP and XMPP.o Experience with GNOME development tools and libraries such as, Glib, Gobject, Gio, Gmime, Pango and libsoup.o Experience with the Cairo, Windows Imagining Components (WIC), COM, DCOM and XmlLit.eo Working Knowledge of PowerShell, Lua, and/or SQL
• Experience consuming Web APIs using JSON and SOAP.
• Experience developing customer facing components and backend APIs.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
• Knowledge in .NET Framework 4.x, .NET Core Frameworks and C# programming language is plus.