Senior Android Mobile Developer
San Francisco , CA 94105
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title:Senior Android Mobile Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Long-Term ContractOverviewThe Senior Android Mobile Developer will execute full stack mobile and responsive mobile web solutions for consumer banking clients.Responsibilities-Perform full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app designs and implementation on the Android operating system, including systems analysis, test-driven application development, unit tests, test automation, code review, and application maintenance support.
-Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
-Establish and maintain strong partnerships with business and product owners.
-Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to design and find solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
-Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems that meet client expectations.
-Apply Agile methodologies
- Work with mobile vendors to implement mobile solutions.
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Work with server engineers to design API specs.
-Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering team even better.Experience- More than 7 years of experience in software development, with 5 or more years in mobile solutions and implementation.
- Experience in native mobile app development on the Android operating system
- Hands-on experience in Kotlin, Java RX and/or React native code to build front-end web or native applications
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and working on different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- An understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Familiarity with continuous integration
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Experience in test-driven development and test automation
-Experience working with Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
-Backend web service and API knowledge
- Bachelor's degree