Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Agile Coach
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is seeking a dynamic and highly experienced agile coach with outstanding client-facing skills. As an agile coach, you will you will be taking an active leadership role on projects we deliver to our clients, and also be heavily involved in pre-sales efforts and in mentoring the company's extended agile community. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of:
1. Demonstrable skills at taking clients on an agile journey, having coached at senior level in enterprise organizations
2. Client-facing & sales skills - able to sell the value of agile engagements with an eye on their pragmatic implementation
3. Breadth & length of experience Responsibilities:
In this role you must be confident in engaging in a range of conversations with senior client management and staff, have the ability to lead discussions and workshops, have the coaching and facilitation skills to generate experiments.
The company is a rapidly expanding, global, organization and as such the candidate will be required to undertake travel to work close to client as well as to interact with our near shore delivery teams.
- Work with customer product teams, advocating lean and agile methodologies making agile a practical reality delivering the company's solutions using a nearshore model
- Guide customers and colleagues through the process of getting the best out of Agile collaboration and organisation tools (Jira, etc)
- Understand customer business goals and reflect these appropriately through delivery models and proposals.
- Advocate good development working practices including the appropriate application of DevOps working.
- Work closely and integrate with internal practices on Agile, Development and Testing to underpin and promote Agile principles and culture.
- Support other customer functions such as compliance and Information Security in the adoption of Agile.
- Proactively review customer processes and propose improvements and strategic direction, anticipating client goals.
- Working with commercial and sales management participating in reviews.
- Hands-on Agile coaching experience in enterprise organizations working with Agile Software development, centers of excellence, infrastructure and cross-functional operations teams.
- Good understanding of various Agile Delivery Models and able to describe the relative strengths and weaknesses of their application.
- Excellent soft-skills particularly in client and stakeholder expectation management.
- Able to articulate client requests to cross functional teams stepping in as required to get the job done.
- Highly articulate and literate, with excellent levels of written and spoken English.
- Ability to maintain initiative and focus during negotiations.
- High levels of ownership and ability to work with nearshore teams to evangelize Agile
- Ability to coach and develop clients in the roles required to make teams successful e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master, etc
- To display an innate ability to work in servant to the agile teams and processes
- Demonstrate how Continuous Improvement is embedded in a coaching practice.