Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Acquisition Analyst
New Carrollton , MD 20784
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The objective of this requirement is to provide a range of acquisition/procurement support for the IRS Office of Procurement and all customers who receive acquisition services from the IRS Office of Procurement. All work performed shall be in conformance with all Government regulations and policies including the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of the Treasury Acquisition Regulation (DTAR) and other agency supplemental regulations and policies as appropriate.
The Contractor shall provide personnel and resources as appropriate to provide efficient and cost- effective acquisition support services for the requirements described below. The Contractor shall provide the planning, coordination, technical direction, and surveillance of the activities necessary to assure disciplined work performance and timely resources application to accomplish this Task Order. The Contractor shall establish, implement, and maintain technical management and oversight of all work performed under this SOW. The Contractor shall assure the technical excellence, cost effectiveness, and timeliness of all required work and deliverable products. The Contractor shall be responsible for maintaining communication with the CO and COR and to immediately notify both of any problems that would prevent timely performance of assigned duties and tasks. The Contractor shall support Tasks related to the acquisition mission of the IRS Office of Procurement, or to support the acquisition function of any customer of the IRS Office of Procurement. Unanticipated requirements similar to and/or bridging Tasks within the general scope of this SOW shall be supported by Contractor personnel as needed. The Contractor shall provide support operating under the oversight and guidance, conveyed through the contractors management, of an IRS contracting officer or contract specialist to conduct the following activities:
- Assisting and educating customers in developing acquisition plans, statements of work/performance work statements/statement of objectives, technical evaluation plans, and other pre-award supporting documentation; Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) including assisting and advising customers in their preparation;
- Assist in or perform Market Research;
- Assist in the development of Source Section Plans, Technical Evaluation Plans and Business Management Evaluation Plan;
- Assist in the development in Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans;
- Assisting customer program offices in the development of requirements documents;
- Prepare contract files and documents in accordance with FAR, IRS and Treasury policies and procedures as well as other official guidance;
- Participate in the administration of contracts to include preparing contract modifications and closeout activities;
- Attend meetings with government and contractor personnel as needed to conduct contracting activities;
- Advise multiple customers simultaneously regarding a range of mission requirements to include interaction with high level Treasury personnel when required; soliciting proposals, negotiating, executing, and administering contracts complex services and supply contracts;
- Perform contract and delivery/task order close-outs;
- Strategizing with customers and peers to develop innovative and creative ways to contract for services in support of unique program requirements;
- Manage a sizeable fast paced workload and report accurate status to management on a consistent basis;
- Demonstrate knowledge in the field of acquisition and will be responsible for cradle-to-grave acquisition activities including simplified purchases, Interagency Agreements, fair opportunity competitions, source selection opportunities, as well as multi-million-dollar contract actions;
- Teaming with the COR to monitoring contractor performance and including termination of contracts, if necessary;
- In accordance with P&P 42.15, coordinate with COs/CSs, CORs and contractor personnel to complete final past performance evaluation on contracts exceeding the Simplified Acquisition Threshold at contract completion. Duties will include requesting and coordinating entry of past performance data into the PPIRS/CPARS system by contacting CO, CORs and contractor personnel to ensure that past performance is completed on selected contracts and order.The contractors staff will not evaluate or finalize ratings in CPARS; and
- Other duties within the scope of the IDIQ SOW as needed.
Full-time, Direct Hire Position
100% On-Site Work