Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Henderson , NV 89074
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; Inputting AR and AP into General Ledger. Assists in day to day accounting responsibilities.
What you will achieve in the next 12 months:
- Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyze financial information by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Assess the standing of all outstanding accounts and employ effective and timely means in collecting balances due
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or more than 2 years experience in Accounting
- Deadline-Oriented with strong Time Management skills
- Ability to maintain Confidentiality
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- PC Proficiency including Microsoft Products
- Problem Solver
Ability to write VBA Code, Java Script ability, Intacct experience.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Weve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, were also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.