Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Accountant (Consulting)
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a rapidly-growing essential business services company providing a one-stop solution for all back-office (Financial Operations, People Operations, Risk) needs for Startups and SMBs. We are seeking professionals who want to elevate their careers in a multi-client team environment.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant/Junior Controller with four or more years of operational finance experience to oversee and perform comprehensive accounting and financial management. This position will assist a Controller and/or CFO.
This exciting position requires a can-do, hands-on attitude and an ability to provide superior financial and operational consulting services to fast-growing clients in various industries. Successful applicants will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and will be comfortable in both early stage and scaling companies.
The ideal applicant is comfortable having responsibilities that will often vary significantly from month to month, have an entrepreneurial streak and work well with virtual teams
- Perform and manage all aspects of accounting and bookkeeping using QuickBooks.
- Implement financial and accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Assist and monitor company budget and financial forecasting.
- Work with Controller to understand all costs
- Work with Controller to manage and ensure accurate and timely completion of all invoicing and payments.
- Assist with year-end audit and interaction with external legal advisors/tax accountants.
- Assist to automate and streamline Finance Operations.
- Work with Controller to develop pricing strategies and management of deal review process
- Bachelors degree in accounting from an accredited university
- 4 or more years of professional financial operations experience
- Small business and/or digital media experience a plus
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver that is organized & detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Proficiency in QuickBooks & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Escalon offers competitive benefits for this full time position.