Centri Business Consulting, LLC
Philadelphia , PA 19103
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Role: Centri is looking to hire multiple Senior Accountants to the team! If you're truly looking to move into an advisory role (we do not do audit & we do not do tax!), are motivated by challenge and want to work with a forward-thinking, expanding firm, we have opportunities for you!
Centri's Senior Accountants are involved in:
- Preparation and review of periodic filings for SEC registrants, including 10-Q and 10-K filings, S-1, Proxy and IPO pre-audit support.
- Preparation of technical accounting memos - business combinations, revenue recognition, equity method accounting and principal market analysis.
- Research authoritative accounting guidance to prepare and review client disclosures.
- Set-up and implementation of company wide internal control documentation and procedures to ensure Sarbanes Oxley Compliance.
- Proficient in preparation and review of XBRL tagging using financial reporting software.
- Supervise, train, and mentor interns and associate level staff.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field) required.
- CPA required
- 4+ years of Accounting experience; at least 1 year in public accounting required
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Motivated, collaborative individual who is eager to learn and grow.
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote on talent, not tenure!)
- Leadership and Learning & Development Opportunities
- Internal CPE training and seminars
- Flex Work Life Balance
- Great Benefits and Vacation Package