Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Senior Account Manager
New York , NY 10013
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a smart, curious, fast-moving team in New York, San Francisco and Paris, working with clients such as Google, Uniqlo, and The New York Times. We're looking for an organized and hard-working Account Manager to join our team in Soho. In this role, you'll run campaigns with some of the worlds top brands and most inspiring influencers. You'll also help lead and grow our accounts team.
More About the Role:
- Accountable for the overall success of Obviously's social campaign accounts of very recognizable brands
- Orchestrate the kick-off of each campaign and provide a best in class client experience
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics, and introduce new success metrics
- Independent preparation of materials including timelines, client updates, progress reports as needed
- Work collaboratively with execution and sales team to ensure successful campaigns and client retention
- Assist with brainstorming and strategy development, working to develop over-performing, innovative campaigns
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients and influencers
- Preparation and delivery of status updates to upper management
- Work closely with the product team on feedback, ideation, testing and customer feedback
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on each account (account management, research/analytics, operations) to ensure client needs are being met
- Manage all deliverables in a campaign, from auxiliary projects to reporting
- Minimum of three years of post-sale account management experience
- Agency experience and/or experience working with big-name consumer brands
We're looking for someone who is:
- An outstanding communicator: Great client communication skills are a must
- A natural-born keeper of details and deadlines
- In love with digital and social content, especially the kind influencers create
- Diplomatic and friendly: youll be balancing the needs of Obviously, our awesome clients, and our wonderful influencers
- Driven: you like diving into projects and taking the reins
- Excited to join a small, passionate team at a company that is a rising star in the tech world
- Happy to pitch in with completing tasks ranging from creating reports for the CEO of a company, or shipping products to 25 influencers
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A bright friendly office in bustling Soho
- Occasional travel opportunities
- Fun events like happy hours, team outings & learning sessions.
- Loads of opportunity while we grow and scale.