Senior Account Manager (Digital)
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the happiness of our customers. You will project-manage and execute kid-safe brand engagement campaigns across the SuperAwesome Platform. To ensure a world-class experience for clients, youll take a consultative approach, providing strategic and tactical digital media advice. At SuperAwesome, were leading the charge in kidtech so youll spend a lot of time coaching our clients on how to engage and entertain kids, compliantly with US and EU law.
If you are detail-oriented, incredibly driven and organized, then this is the right role for you. You should be curious about technology and have a passion for helping our fast-growing company reach our full potential. You should want to embrace opportunities to learn and grow, through real ownership, responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
As a senior member of the team, youll need to have experience in executing strategic campaigns in digital media, leading process improvement, and working very successfully across different internal teams. Youll also need to demonstrate that you can present to clients and that you have a commercial focus on how your campaigns help us manage our business. Building and maintaining relationships with our customers is an important part of your role too.
SuperAwesome powers powers the kids digital media ecosystem. Our platform is used by hundreds of companies to enable over twelve billion kid-safe digital transactions across advertising, community and parental consent every month. SuperAwesome has pioneered the kidtech sector, delivering engagement with the under-13 audience built around privacy and responsibility.
- Manage portfolio of clients/accounts - develop, maintain and expand positive relationships with existing agency / direct clients
- Generate repeat and incremental business, acting as point of contact for all live campaigns
- Ensure expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of campaign delivery. Examples of client delivery include: client management, briefing designers, creative and development, working with ad operation for performance optimization, and reporting
- Counsel clients; develop effective and creative campaign strategies with a clear understanding of client objectives, KPIs and targets
- Manage financial planning against campaigns, including campaign budget,resource management, reporting and forecasting
- Build great reports and case studies to showcase and share our expertise
- Proactively identify new initiatives and tools to increase client excellence with local and global teams
- Youre a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients - they should be your biggest fans!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Youre insanely well-organized with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- Youre analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Passionate about self development and building a genuine career in digital media
- You enjoy the pressure of a high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrable experience with various ad servers and reporting platforms
- Min 4 years experience working in digital advertising. Ideally a mix of media agency and media technology companies
Were a rapidly growing start-up team with a serious track record and an awesome team atmosphere. This is a genuine opportunity to learn and grow, through real ownership and responsibility and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
- Healthcare: United Healthcare - Oxford Plan up to 75% company contribution
- Dental & Vision: Guardian
- 401K: contribution match at 50%, up to 5%
- PTO: 20 days vacation+ 8 public holidays per annum
- Family Leave: up to 4 weeks fully paid plus 4 weeks of reduced hours at full pay to accommodate transition back to work
- Pregnancy Leave: 8 weeks full pay following the birth of the child
- Culture & Wellness: regular team offsites, lunches, wellness events and learning opportunities annually