Senior Account Manager, Chasedesign
Worldgroup Careers MWT
Cincinnati , US-OH 45202
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior AccountManager, ChaseDesign - Cincinnati
The Senior Account Manager is an exempt level position at ChaseDesign that acts as a strategic business consultant and a member of the Account Management team that leads the development/growth and management of client relationships. The Account Managment team is charged with growing our clients on a holistic level, demonstrating strategic prowess and recommendations that address and overcome clients business challenges.
WE ARE CHASE DESIGN
Founded more than 60 years ago, ChaseDesign began as an industrial design firm with product and package design at its center. Our capabilities have grown to include corporate identity and brand design, shopper research, the creation of retail environments and shopper orchestration. ChaseDesign is a fast-paced, strategy-led global design consultancy that blends business strategy, design thinking, and creative acumen to develop relevant and motivating human experiences that drive change. Our work evolves every day, and we pride ourselves on solving difficult, high-level business issues and opportunities across a wide range of high-profile clients.
Quality of Work
- Professional assessment of the final work output to ensure it meets the business objectives and ChaseDesign standards.
- Practice and demonstrate a high degree of excellence in the quality of our work.
- Function as the main account contact for client meetings and correspondence.
- Work with client to develop strategies and foster, maintain, and nurture the relationship with client as a strategic business partner.
- Travel and maintain continual communications with the team regarding project status and ongoing client communication updates.
- Quickly develop a high level of familiarity with clients business and product line while determining best methods to reach them in persuasive and inventive ways.
- Participate in in-store audits, interviews with various members of the client team, and key retailers.
- Demonstrate the ability to clearly articulate findings and insights both to client and internal teams.
- Work to develop ability to interpret and synthesize client direction and feedback within the context of creative input and output.
- Actively engage with the category/clients business, outside of specific projects, to glean insights and spark conversation.
External Process Management
- Manage the financial aspects of a project, to include; crafting estimates, client billing, monitoring against project budget, communicating variances to the team and potentially the client, and utilizing creative problem solving to recommend solutions to help in meeting project deadlines and budget parameters.
- Provide ongoing forecasts for leadership, as needed, based on understanding of client funding, project needs and progress.
- Lead client meetings and brainstorming sessions, with support as appropriate.
- Prepare detailed briefs with demonstrable KPIs and other materials necessary to communicate with the design team.
- Document meeting and progress toward project completion.
- Fluently communicate and present materials that deliver strategy and design concepts to clients and senior leaders
- Formulate presentations to deliver creative concepts, communication strategies, research findings, proposed project solutions/deliverables and overall business capabilities as appropriate.
- Develop a keen commercial awareness of ChaseDesigns business with personal accountability for commercial success.
- Accountable for ensuring strategic alignment with Clients business objectives and overall marketing plan.
- Thoughtfully champion creative ideas with clients.
- Demonstrate sound strategic thinking/direction for clients, with support from other account managers, strategy team and Managing Partners.
Internal Process Management
- Learn and hone the ChaseDesign processes and begin to perfect an understanding of how shoppers think and best practices to activate for our clients.
- Keep management informed of pertinent client activities and billing issues, potential problems and/or opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the Project Manager to support execution of specific projects, as needed, to ensure deliverables are produced accurately, on time, and within budget.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders are engaged and aware of their role in a project at appropriate times to ensure efficiency, sightlines and proper risk mitigation with respect to execution.
- Manage timelines and deliverables with Clients, partnering with PM team to define/inform project plan
- Have a keen understanding (and internal enforcement) of brand guidelines/standards/tone of voice/legal/compliance.
- Responsible for briefing teams through planning phases; brief teams through execution phases when Project Manager is not assigned.
- Excellent natural problem solving skills, and a desire to continuously improve.
- Ability to take direction from leadership.
- Ability to think critically about the work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion within established deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly, calmly, and under pressure while also contributing to team efforts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive and collaborative.
- Ability to receive feedback, gracefully maneuver and work within negative/constructive feedback as it relates to client deliverables.
- Team player mentality.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Social Sciences, Business Administration/Management or other related discipline required.
- 4 - 7 years of experience working in a marketing, communications or strategy-related position, or at a design consultancy or a consumer product goods company desired.
- Proven client relationship and development experience.